1. Any swimming lessons lost to sickness will not be reimbursed. In the case of receiving a positive Covid-19 result, please ensure your child remains in self-isolation as per the governments most recent guidelines
2. Please do not bring your child along to their swimming lesson if they have a suspected illness.
3. Please take particular caution and care if your child has developed an infectious illness that could be passed onto others i.e. chicken pox. You may be asked to take your child home if you bring your child to their swimming lesson with such condition
4. Please ensure your child has been clear of any sickness bug causing vomiting or diarrhoea for at least 48 hours prior to attending their swimming lesson
5. Please ensure any child not yet potty-trained wears a swim nappy